Our team delivered in revising all the content on the existing site and assessing its value. Only the most important, mission-critical content was saved for the new site. The content audit also served to help Achievable systemically assess what should go, what should stay, and what needs to be updated.
Our interviews with key users helped our team learn as much as possible about the problem at hand. Identifying the right questions that needed to be answered was important but also considering which users could provide the answers to these questions.
WEBSITE DISCOVERY INTERNAL INTERVIEW
• Who are the organization’s key funders?
• Key partners, if any?
• How many types of partnerships are there
• Is the history of the organization useful to its audiences?
• Where would you like to see the organization in 5-10 years?
• What is the size of the organization: staff, budget?
• What is the key problem that Achievable attempts to address through its programs?
• Who are your clients? Are there different types of clients or are they all the same? Are there similar clients that you do not serve?
BOARD MEMBER INTERVIEW
Key Words: Passionate, Innovative, Groundbreaking
· Success is if this spreads across the country.
· LIFE CHANGING experiences for patients/caregivers
· This is a movement.
· They want people to copy them.
· Website should really help spread the word
· They need to do a little chest beating.
· They can claim #1
· Innovation is key.
· Thought leaders.
ACHIEVABLE.ORG | RELAUNCH
This project was built using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, InVision, WordPress, Font Awesome, Slider revolution, Mailchimp, Timeline.knightlab and Give plug-in for donation. Got questions about other tools I use? If you have comments about the work or working together, Let's chat!